...cute title huh??, can't take credit, it was Brit's idea :)
Scott and Julie had a wedding in Malaysia,
and we were the lucky recipients of their darling 5 daughters for the weekend.
 |
| Such cute, creative girls...they always find something fun to do! |
 |
| Jessica, Lisel and Amanda |
 |
| Brit got to bring home her class mice, eeew. But they sure entertained her and Rachel! |
 |
| Ava and Sarah, the 2 babies |
 |
| Brit and Anslie's room was transformed into wall to wall beds |
 |
| and it was a party! |
 |
Anslie and Libby
the only 2 that were friends in Utah before we came |
 |
| a little scary |
 |
| movie night |
 |
Saturday night we all played left, right, center
(I thought of you Pop :)) |
 |
| Lis was the happy recipient of all $36 |
 |
| Sunday dinner, mini's table (Darb) |
 |
| this should have been a sign |
 |
the next day we were informed that lice,
which the Webbs had battled the previous month had returned.
this darn humid climate!
All I could do was laugh when Julie called me...
10 girls and combs, brushes, flowers, bows, ponytails, clippies,
pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, pillow pets... everywhere!
What a heavenly home for lice.
(I am itching as I write this) |
 |
cute Julie came over and helped me treat all the girls
just to be safe :) |
 |
| it's tedious process |
 |
but we got them all!
And I spent the next few days washing every washable thing in my house,
and vacuuming the rest!
Needless to say I had a very clean house :)
These 10 girls made some really fun memories together.
I will forever chuckle when I think of THIS memory! |
i didn't know you guys had to treat lice. Yuck! You poor thing!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Lisels hair she did it like that every day at girlscamp! Brings back good memories(:
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you left a comment on my blog because then I got to find yours. I'm so sorry about the lice. I can't imagine treating 10 girls! aak!! Samara and I got it this summer and thought it was bad treating the two of us. Ben and Lizzie were spared and I'm never been so envious of their hairless state! Spencer's night photos are amazing! You'll love having those when you return. And I love all the lantern festivals photos too. It makes me miss Singapore. You'll have to enjoy the cultural things there for me and I'll enjoy the skiing here for you! :)
ReplyDelete