The past couple weeks have been a bit eventful around here...
much of it thanks to Jane and Blake who were bbsitting
for the Dayne's
they livened up the hood and we loved having them!
![]() |
| Blake is a die hard Ute fan, so he proudly posted his Utah flag on the Dayne's house, who are BYU fans. The next night the flag was magically switched. Way to go BYU fairies! |
| Jane and I meeting the girls for Subway lunch at the school |
| Saturday morning we woke up to a beautiful display of our clothes from our closets outside of our house |
| and the best of all was the pizza delivered to us that we didn't order Spencer was seriously having it out with the poor pizza guy. I said give the guy his $ and take the pizza, it's a prank! |
Friends
| Bruschke's for Sunday dessert crepes, icecream, strawberries, bananas, whip cream and homemade hot fudge sauce... good as it gets |
| check in table |
| awesome Magic show the kids loved! |
| we rotated through stations and mine was an article of faith booklet the kids put together then I asked them questions and they had to find which article of faith answered it |
| here's Spen helping me cut out all the cards for the books it took forever, but he set up quite a system couldn't have done it without my supportive hubby |
| Soccer |
| Stel and Alexa at soccer game, the oranges are much more exciting to them than the game |
| Bec and I....soccer Mom's sportin our BYU gear love this gal! |
| Mady, Bailey, Britta and Rachel post game on a super hot day! These girls are so fun to watch |
![]() |
| Brit and coach Dad |
| Brit and Bailey with coach Dad's |
| Spen after coaching the soccer game grabbed a cheeseburger, CL and he was off on his longboard |
It's been a good couple weeks. I feel like I am finally starting to adjust back to life here, from being home this summer. It's taken me way too long this time. Life is busy...but good.


I feel like being in Woodies helped me to adjust to live here too. We LOVED being so close by. I already feel far w/ this ward split! Sorry about the clothes hangin' (sweet CTR shirt btw) and pizza fiasco..NOT MY IDEA. I won't apologize bout the 'U' flag though...Ha ha ha.
ReplyDelete