Click this link to see some pics....
"It's the SIMPLE things in life that count."
Marriage, family, friends...relationships.
Peace, Hope, Faith...LOVE.
But there is a lot of laundry, dishes, tears & laughter, messes, homework,
hair to fix, teaching, learning, stress and fun along the way!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Fun in Thailand
We just spent fall break in Phuket Thailand at the amazing JW Marriott Resort. The greatest part was having 9 families in our ward there! The kids all had so much fun and so did we! Lis thought she could ditch us the whole time, she is so becoming a teen! Swimming, tennis, sand castle competitions, golf, ladies day out, couples dinner, 18 of us!, massages, hair braiding, good food, reading and sleeping in! It was actually a relaxing vacation. Sunday, to keep the kids away from the pools, we got a driver with the Bruschke Family, and went touring temples, (since their was no Mormon church!) and went to a waterfall. We were not ready to come home. We love Thailand!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeepie! I'm so excited you guys have a blog! I love seeing your pics and feeling like I get to experience this awesome Singapore adventure w/you. Thailand looks like so much fun. I'm really craving a foot massage:)) Love ya JOCE!
ReplyDelete