"It's the SIMPLE things in life that count."

Marriage, family, friends...relationships.
Peace, Hope, Faith...LOVE.

But there is a lot of laundry, dishes, tears & laughter, messes, homework,
hair to fix, teaching, learning, stress and fun along the way!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Last days with Roo and Maude:(

Pottery Jungle
every style, size, sort and shape of pottery you can imagine!

here's Ava on time out at the Pottery Jungle
she was having a hard time obeying and I didn't want to risk breaking some $600 pot

whenever I am with my sis' I can count on some good laughs.
We were at one of our fav joints, Burger Shack and I had one
of those laughing crying breakdowns



We went to the place where they make the cool Singapore Nativities
so Darby's could get their's

here's Brit going a little crazy in the car

Devri making her famous, yummy choc. chip cookies
for us before she left.
There are always "helpers" in the kitchen
little bakers in the making

grocery shopping in the "nice grocery store"
we were quite a site anywhere we went
Spen said he loved walking behind me and seeing people's
reaction of me in that awful brace

we always have to get our $1 McD's cones for dessert
and a nice lg. CL (DC) too!

we ran into the missionaries that night on Orchard
we alway's say that you can't go anywhere in Singapore without running into someone in the ward.
We best be minding our P's and Q"s
Roo's last night she wanted to go back down to eat and walk along the Singapore River
We found a yummy Mexican place called Cafe Iguana and ordered pitcher's of Margarita's and ate chips and salsa till we were sick.  Mexican food is a special treat here in SouthEast Asia
fun atmosphere and so pretty

Ava flitted about all night in this get-up.  She is such a 5th child.  



What a beautiful babe that Maude is.  She could not be any sweeter! I didn't get near enough time holding her since I wasn't able to lift or carry anything.  We did get some good snuggle time in my bed though.  Oh, I want to kiss those cheeks!
We miss her like crazy...she got a lot of love around here:)



I absolutely loved getting to spend 4 whole weeks with my sis.  We had great talks, laughs, lazy mornings, tv watching and fun outings.  We cooked together,  grocery shopped and met the girls for lunch at school.  Dev did more laundry than she has probably done in her whole life, helped with homework, and just loved the girls.  She helped me so much physically and emotionally.  Having her here really eased my mind going into surgery.  I knew the girls would be ok!
Thanks Roo for great Singapore memories.  I am so glad we got to share this time with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment