"It's the SIMPLE things in life that count."

Marriage, family, friends...relationships.
Peace, Hope, Faith...LOVE.

But there is a lot of laundry, dishes, tears & laughter, messes, homework,
hair to fix, teaching, learning, stress and fun along the way!

Monday, March 21, 2011

more fun with Darby's

We had some super fun date nights and of course Spen got some great shots.
This is down by the Singapore River.
Fun places to eat and beautiful scenery

 Roo always had to take a break to feed that cute babe,
she's such a great mom

The famous Merlion
Mermaid for peace and Lion for prosperity




Darb had to get his bread ice-cream fix, no durian this time!
 We loved our nights out, so fun to be able to talk-uninterrupted,
see the sights, eat good food & laugh alot!

flyiing kites at Macritchie



I love this shot, it wasn't even posed

Did I ever say that I love my beautfiul sis??!!!

folding leaves, you touch them and they close up

the kids love it, they wanted to fold the whole field


1 comment:

  1. you got so many beautiful pictures of Singapore! I need to check blogs more often....I need to write in MINE more often :) I love all the posts. You have such a beautiful family. And I did love the clever picture Spen got of you under the handicap sign :) Can't wait to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete