Today I thoroughly enjoyed a heavenly and relaxing foot reflexology with friends and then got to go to lunch at a super yummy vegetarian restaurant where I would be happy to order anything on the menu. Dancing to the classical music CD with my girls that Anslie had to listen to for school was another highlight. I then got to have 1 on 1 time with my sweet Estelle, since it is her "help with dinner and dishes night", as we talked about her day and I watched her cute little fingers put together a fruit tray piece by piece, just as she wanted it, I was overwhelmed with gratitude for the blessing of this day. Good friends, relaxation (in one of my favorite forms!), and the honor of being called mom! Oh...and clean sheets, aaaahhhh!
I am going to try to document these grateful moments from now on.
Oh my goodness!!!! I have just spent the last almost 2 hours catching up with the Stevens family.... I had no idea your blog was alive and well!! I was talking to my mom today and telling her today how much I miss you guys and how it has been so long since I have talked to you! She told me about your blog...Wow you have been busy doing so much and creating so many amazing memories!! The girls are so getting so grown up! Joce I'm glad to hear you surgery went so well and that you are getting back to normal! We are so excited to see u this summer! We will be in touch.. More now that we get to keep up with what's going on! Love you all! Spenny we wish you a Happy Happy Birthday! Love you so much!
ReplyDelete