"It's the SIMPLE things in life that count."

Marriage, family, friends...relationships.
Peace, Hope, Faith...LOVE.

But there is a lot of laundry, dishes, tears & laughter, messes, homework,
hair to fix, teaching, learning, stress and fun along the way!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Spen!

What a young looking 43 year old!
he requested slider's for his birthday dinner....

Spencer is always searching for the next "best" burger.  He eats more ground beef than anyone I know!
He has decided this is his new favorite way to have a burger-mini size- b/c then he can have 2 or 3 or even 4 and dress them each differently



The girls all wrote him the sweetest letters for his birthday, telling him all the things they love about him.
some of the things they said,
one-on ones
trips
make us dinner on Sunday
"I would never trade you for any other!!"
adventures
comforting
"I can always count on you to make me smile"
Ryan's pool, Bargaining in China Town,
playing sports-soccer, kickball, football, softball
"You are always happy about what we choose and never complain!"
"You try hard to keep your cool when I am freaking out!"
These girlies love their dad!
friend's came over and brought cinnamon rolls, yummy buffalo dip, and we had Nan's carrot cake and caramel popcorn and played games

When I think of Spen this is what comes to mind:
best friend, great dad, takes things in stride, service to others, even tempered, adventurous, love of travel, enjoy's cooking, competitive and athletic, responsible, tough, humble, strong, stable, accepts things as they are.
Quite a list for quite a guy!!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH:)

No comments:

Post a Comment