This momma is holding my breath because my baby is 15!!!
I hear from 'more experienced' mom's that this can be the hardest year.
I guess I'll just 'hang on and enjoy the ride!'
(or at least try too :))
We had a fun party for Lis, she invited 13 of her friends
and they ice skated, had dinner, played games and watched the 4th Pirates movie.
They are such a fun group of teens, and I'm glad they all have each other!
Jessica, Taylor, Amanda, Hollie, Chad, Josh, Parker,
Spencer, Dalton, Lisel, Ashlyn, Preston, Bailee, Sammie
| Here's most of the crew singing happy birthday to Lis with her strawberry crepe in hand |
| they were a little goofy, but it was all fun! |
Lisel is so lucky to have such great friends! |
| They had fun playing around and socializing while ice skating, such talented kids! |
| Spencer, not their dad, but a cute neighbor :), made Lis and Brit's bd's extra special he brought them a homemade apple pie that he made himself! Lots of smiles here :) |
![]() |
| Ashlyn really went all out, she had gifts placed around and given to Lis throughout the day from teachers etc... made her feel special |
Lisel has become a teen, but she is an incredibly good one at that!
Your hard work and diligence in school
Your commitment to follow the standards of our church
Your spunky, full of life personality, (a bit mischievous sometimes ;o)
The way you take part and help out in our family
Your love of style and fashion
Your willingness to try new things and do hard things
Your willingness to try new things and do hard things
That you are respectful and polite
Your big, beautiful smile!
How grateful I am to be the mother of this amazing girl!
Love you Leesy Lu!


Happy Bday to Lis! I wish I was 15 again so I could hang out with these cute kids. I admire her too...She'll be the one babysitting us in January while you're in AUS!
ReplyDeleteXO
Happy Birthday, Lis! You are beautiful and have such a wonderful life ahead of you! Joce - you inspire me to be a better mom. Your kids are proof of how amazing you are!
ReplyDeleteCute pics Joce. This is another great girl you've got! We love her guts out!!!
ReplyDelete