"It's the SIMPLE things in life that count."

Marriage, family, friends...relationships.
Peace, Hope, Faith...LOVE.

But there is a lot of laundry, dishes, tears & laughter, messes, homework,
hair to fix, teaching, learning, stress and fun along the way!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I am fortunate to have been surrounded by incredible women all my life.  Mom's, sisters, grandmas,  aunts, cousins, teachers, leaders and friends that have all had a huge impact on who I am and who I hope I will continue to become.  I have learned so much from these faithful, unselfish women and feel so grateful for their examples to me.

~A mom who has perfect faith and lives every day by the Spirit

~A another mom who is always thoughtful and so devoted to her family

~Sister's who love me and my girls unconditionally and really have our best interest at heart

~Old Friends who have been there through thick and thin (literally :))...who I won't see for ages, but when I do it's like we were never apart

~New friends who support and love through the daily ups and downs of life

I count all of these women as some of my greatest treasures.

 All women are unique and have been given different gifts.
 I am so grateful that one of the gifts I have been blessed with is that of being satisfied and fulfilled just being "MOM."

No comments:

Post a Comment