"It's the SIMPLE things in life that count."

Marriage, family, friends...relationships.
Peace, Hope, Faith...LOVE.

But there is a lot of laundry, dishes, tears & laughter, messes, homework,
hair to fix, teaching, learning, stress and fun along the way!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

cute comments from cute little Ave's

Isn't she a doll...and full of spunk too!
The past week have included the following:

"Mom, you have a ratty tummy", the next day,  "Mom, you still have a ratty tummy.  You should get it fixed."  When I asked her how I should get it fixed she replied, "You need to get new skin that's the same color."
Sign me up!!!

"Can you help me once in a while!"  seriously....is that not my entire life!

"You're not doing it when I say it one time."  Not very demanding is she.  I think she's heard this one somewhere before??

Spen loves to take these goofy shots
This is at the $2 store, yes $2 not $1
We sure love our darling AVA!

No comments:

Post a Comment