"It's the SIMPLE things in life that count."

Marriage, family, friends...relationships.
Peace, Hope, Faith...LOVE.

But there is a lot of laundry, dishes, tears & laughter, messes, homework,
hair to fix, teaching, learning, stress and fun along the way!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Bike Ride

The girls had a day off school Friday so we decided to go for a bike ride


We found this awesome trail and rode to the zoo
We enjoyed our KFC lunch and BIG drinks, we were so hot!
Then we rode home.  We ended up going around 10 miles
which is saying alot in this climate!

I loved it!  I have found I am happiest when I am
with my family being active outdoors.
Hiking, biking, playing tennis, kickball, skiing etc...
It really makes me happy!
It must be the Rhonda in me.
Thanks for passing on a great trait mom!

We ended the day laughing hysterically as
Spen and I showed the girls that
"we still got it!"
Pretty impressive that we can both still
do headstands at our age

1 comment:

  1. LOL :) I love the hand stand! You do still got it! The bike rides look so fun! It looks like great weather too!

    ReplyDelete