"It's the SIMPLE things in life that count."

Marriage, family, friends...relationships.
Peace, Hope, Faith...LOVE.

But there is a lot of laundry, dishes, tears & laughter, messes, homework,
hair to fix, teaching, learning, stress and fun along the way!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

I guess it's about time I get around to posting about Christmas.
We had our 2nd Christmas Eve with the Webb's and had the added bonus of the Lee's too!
We enjoyed good food, music, a talent show, and ended with the Nativity.
It was a fun night together to celebrate the birth of our Savior.



Here's the Lee family sharing their awesome voices

Lis is getting so good at the Hymns.
 She even played Silent Night in sacrament mtg....yeah!
Julie has been teaching Lis and Brit
she's the best!



Smiley Stelly
she even smiles when she plays the piano
Anslie and Stel are taking lessons from Ashlyn
she does a great job!

The 10 girls surprised us with a rendition of
'I'm gettin nuttin for Christmas'
to their own words

Ava got to be Mary and she was all smiles
and Spen was our Narrator


Then we were home to do our family traditions

Grandma's jammies!!!



I honestly can't believe how stinkin much I love these girls...

even though they are all a little goofy and make me crazy a good portion of  the time.

Our tradition of reading the nice notes we've written about each other
before reading the Christmas story from the bible and sharing testimonies

The night was made complete by Skyping with Nan and Pop
Next year it better be in person :)

And the tradition continues of all the girls sleeping together.
Ava was seriously asleep THE second her head hit the pillow!


I love Christmas Eve.  I love the peaceful, quiet, special time we get to spend together pondering the birth and life of our Savior Jesus Christ...remembering Him and remembering who He wants each of us to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment