"It's the SIMPLE things in life that count."

Marriage, family, friends...relationships.
Peace, Hope, Faith...LOVE.

But there is a lot of laundry, dishes, tears & laughter, messes, homework,
hair to fix, teaching, learning, stress and fun along the way!

Friday, September 2, 2011

1st Day of School


 The girls are settling into a new year of school.  Things have gone pretty smoothly although we are definitely entering a new stage of life with high school beginning.  We are so lucky to be surrounded by good friends and to be able to attend this great school.
Lisel starting 9th grade, High School here she comes!

Brit and Lis
Brit is starting 6th grade which is Middle School here
big changes for these girls!

Lis with the cute Webb girls
Amanda and Jessica

I love uniforms!
it makes life so much simpler

Brit and Bailey
 the darling blonde bombs





the High School Mormon bunch
all these kids live in our neighborhood and all of them are LDS
it was fun to see them meet up and all walk to school together



Anslie 4th grade
Estelle 2nd grade


Stell w her teacher Mrs. Moineau

Ava hasn't started back to preschool yet.  She starts in a couple weeks.  I am really enjoying being with her during the day, she is my little buddy.   We've been working on letters and sounds and it's been fun to be her 'teacher'.  But she keeps asking when she gets to go to school, so I guess I better let her go.

2 comments:

  1. Fun pics...It brings me back to the good ole' days where I would lay out my outfits weeks in advance! Soak up these last days w/ AVA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this post with picture. Mrs. Moineau was Porter's teacher too. Tell her we said "hi". She is great.
    Love,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete