This morning was a little crazy, here's how it went:
Got up early, helped Lisel do her hair for picture day, breakfast and out the door for seminary...NOT...within in a few minutes she was back. "Mom, I just threw up 3 times!!!". That breakfast I made her had been preceded by her vitamin, which should have been taken AFTER her breakfast, which made her run out of seminary, barf in the Monsen's bushes (sorry :/) and run home and barf some more! Good news is that she isn't sick and that she now knows to take her vitamin on a full tummy :)
Next, got the 3 middle girls up, hair done and out the door, or so I thought. Within a couple minutes Britta is back on a rampage b/c she can't find her SAS card. "MOM, they won't let me in the school!!!) We searched and searched, as she was ranting and raving about being late for school, to no avail. Card is no where to be found. Sent her out the door AGAIN, very upset! What to do??!!
Yesterday it was Stell, breaking down about going to school period. Had to bribe her with an after school Slurpee run if she would be a BIG girl and go all day. She did it, way to go Stel!
As much as I try to cover all the bases, something always seems to come up.
Man, I hope we get this morning thing down soon!
Sounds like a crazy morning @ your house! I have had that too...I can't have medicine on an empty stomach or else I am toast:)
ReplyDeleteHopefully now that you're back in the routine, mornings will run a little more smoothly!