"It's the SIMPLE things in life that count."

Marriage, family, friends...relationships.
Peace, Hope, Faith...LOVE.

But there is a lot of laundry, dishes, tears & laughter, messes, homework,
hair to fix, teaching, learning, stress and fun along the way!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ava's Birthday!

My baby is 4!   How and when did this happen???   I was telling Spencer the other day, this is the first time our BABY has ever been 4!  We have always had another BABY!  Ava is such a fun loving little girl.  Everyone who knows her adores her.  She is clever and funny and her smile melts your heart.  She gets away with way too much.  (I can't decide if I have gotten lazy, or if I am getting smarter.)  Ava has all her sisters wrapped around her little finger, and especially her daddy!  She is the ultimate in packrats.  Her backpack is always full, her bed is always piled and she is always ready to play with her many "friends", real or not!
We love our Ava and feel so blessed to have her in our family!






Ava and chicky hop are still best of buds, but "Gingy" has joined the club!

Ava loves her hair styling kit from Aunt Ash, how appropriate!  She spends lots of time fixing hair now.
         She also got a darling nightgown shipped from Grandma made of Singapore Batik, soo cute!
Ava's Birthday was on Thanksgiving this year.  She loved having the festivities and I got bonus points  b/c she loved "her birthday party"
         Thanks to everyone for the calls and gifts, you helped make Ava feel special on her birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I still remember when she was born. She is SO cute. And I think you are getting smarter Joce - you have never been lazy.

    ReplyDelete