"It's the SIMPLE things in life that count."

Marriage, family, friends...relationships.
Peace, Hope, Faith...LOVE.

But there is a lot of laundry, dishes, tears & laughter, messes, homework,
hair to fix, teaching, learning, stress and fun along the way!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Carpet Date Night

One of the things we wished we would have come home with last time around was a beautiful Asian rug. Since our time here is quickly winding down, we decided we better get on it.
So a few weeks ago, we made a night of it and went carpet shopping with the Webb's and finished off the night with a delish dinner at Outback...free flow CL and free bread...it felt like we were in America!  

anything is fun with this awesome friend of mine


Julie, Saeid (THE carpet man), Me
Haji Tawakal Trading
50 Arab Street
9199-9118

he taught us everything we needed to know and showed us SO many rugs
how do you ever decide???


there are SO many choices
I was way to indecisive,
  so Spen pulled the trigger on this one


after much debating...here's Scott and Julie modeling their picks
Everytime I look at my beautiful carpet, I will remember this fun night!

2 comments:

  1. love the one you decided on! now i'm tempted to get one before we go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would have been overwhelmed trying to pick one carpet out of SO MANY!!! How ever do you decide? Can you imagine Randy there? He would be stressed. What a fun thing to go and do!

    ReplyDelete